Yes Ma'am - Kay Jaybee

*Book source ~ A review copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

There are six femdom tales in this anthology, six tales of women taking control and the men who submit before them. All-in-all a short tasty treat.

~Lying in Wait~

Cadet Luke Porter is a screw up. He ends up getting a lesson from three females as they push him beyond his limits. This is my favorite of the six stories. Gotta love the military.

~Black~

The woman in black who owns the unnamed man, told from his POV. This is my second favorite story.

~Don’t You, Emma?~

Lee is made to sit and watch his girlfriend dominate a new girl named Emma. I didn’t care for this story because I didn’t like Lee. He’s not very obedient.

~Dear Claire~

Ali’s friend Claire leaves her a present, her very handsome boyfriend who is actually a sub. Ali puts good use to the items in the room, including a pen.

~Taking the Tube~

An irate passenger yells at an Underground official who in turn drags him to a secluded corner and has her way with him. I like this since it’s sex in public.

~Rachel’s Twisted Tale~

A hot fairy tale retelling about Rapunzel. I didn’t really care for this story either. I’d say it’s my least favorite.

Source: http://imavoraciousreader.blogspot.com/2014/08/wicked-wednesday.html