The Walking Dead, Book Nine - Cliff Rathburn, Charlie Adlard, Robert Kirkman

*Book source ~ Library

From Goodreads:

In this volume of the New York Times Bestselling survival horror, Rick and his band of survivors work to build a larger network of thriving communities. But Negan and his Saviors prove to be a larger threat than they could have imagined. Crossing them will lead to The Walking Dead's most harrowing story since the Governor's reign of terror!

Wow. Negan. What an asshole. Similar to the Governor that we saw before him. Birds of a feather and all that. Be prepared for some deaths of favorite characters in this installment. I was gutted. Jesus is my new favorite character. I hope to hell I didn’t just get him killed because people think George RR Martin is ruthless when it comes to fan favorites. He’s got nothing on Kirkman. Anyway, Carl. I wish he would die. I’m sorry, was that cold? Too bad. I really can’t stand the little shit. All-in-all the tension is really starting to ratchet up and I can’t wait to see what happens next.

Source: http://imavoraciousreader.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-walking-dead-book-nine.html