Christmas Lovers - Jan Springer

*Book source ~ Free on Amazon

Connor Jordan is a wounded soldier and Tangle Sparks is his nurse. Secretly lusting after each other, they do nothing about it and Connor is discharged leaving them both sexually frustrated and regretting not getting at least a phone number before their association ended. A present from his brothers puts him on a snowy mountain in a cozy cabin ready to act out some fantasies and put sexy Nurse Sparks out of his mind. However, Tangle has had the same idea and when they end up in the same cabin they seize the opportunity with both hands not to mention various other body parts.

If you’re looking for richly developed characters navigating an in-depth plot then you’ll be disappointed. However, if you want a quick fan-yourself-hot holiday read then you’ve come to the right place. I love the idea of Kidnap Fantasies, Inc. Wow. Is there really such a business out there, cuz nom! The sex scenes are plentiful and decently done and I love the description of the cabin. I could have done without a woman named Tangle, but whatever. Just a note, this steamy goodness contains a kidnap fantasy, m/f, m/m, m/m/f, anal sex and biracial sex. So, if any of those are not your cup of tea and you read it anyway, don’t bitch. I gave you a heads up. My first Jan Springer book, but hopefully not my last.

Source: http://imavoraciousreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/wicked-wednesday_17.html